SEMI-PRIVATE “HIGHLIGHTS” TOUR (DAILY)
Are you free at 16.00 approximately? Join us on a Semi-private mini bus tour and follow us on a picturesque guided 4.5 hour – tour of Santorini, full of spectacular scenery! Let’s go together to the highest peak of the island for a 360 degree – view photography session, visit medieval villages such as Megalochori and Pyrgos, taste the wonderful ancient wines on a wine-tasting session, take pictures of the famous Blue Domes and finally admire the stunning and colorful sunset in Oia village.
Enjoy the Highlights of the island with a half day tour. The tour starts around 16:00 pm from the closest meeting point of your location. The Guide will be waiting for you to start the exploration of the highlights, will guide you all along the tour.
First stop will be at Prophet lias monastery for 15 minutes which is the highest point of the island with panoramic view followed by a stop at Pyrgos village for 20-30 minutes.
Second stop will be at Megalochori village for 20 minutes. You can lose yourself in one of the most traditional villages of the island and see how locals lived in the past.
Next stop is at the wine museum. Enjoy your wine tasting (3 local wines) . You will also have the opportunity to explore the winery, the only wine museum in Cyclades and find out about Santorini’s famous traditional wine making process.
Our last stop will be at the village of Oia for one hour. The most photographed village .You will get to explore the village walking through the narrow paths, take pictures of the famous blue domes and enjoy the unique sunset.
The tour will end with a transfer back to your pick up point.
1 to 4 years old: free
5 to 12 years old: 50% discount.
- We accept up to 18 participants at the most, in order for you to be as comfortable as possible
- Our Highlight tour covers the biggest part of the island
- You will be followed all along by one of our guides chosen by us according to the language you speak
- Discover the captivating history and culture of Santorini
- English/French & Upon request, Spanish/Italian speaking guides
- Wine tasting entrance fees
- Transportation from / to your hotel
Meals and refreshments not included.