SIGHTSEEING AND BLACK BEACH GET AWAY HALF-DAY TOUR
Enjoy a 4/4.5-hour private sightseeing tour of Santorini starting from your hotel.
Begin the tour heading to Oia village in the northern tip of Santorini for a scenic walking around through the tiny picturesque streets of the most prestigious location on the island. Admire and take fantastic pictures of the cliffs where cave houses are excavated. Stop by the main square of the village so-called “The balcony of the Aegean Sea”. Get down to the famous “Blue Domes” street. Visit the picturesque traditional shops for souvenirs.
Head then to the historical mainland. Discover the ancient medieval village of Megalochori by walking around through the authentic streets built by the Venetians in the Middle Age.
Enjoy a photography session of the astonishing 360⁰-panoramic view on the highest peak of the island, the mountain of Prophet Elias (567 m height) and take unforgettable memories with you.
Enjoy a relaxing moment on the black beach of Kamari village and its lunar scenery by exploring on foot the beach or simply walking along the seafront.
At the end you will be dropped off at your hotel.
|1-4 Persons||5-6 Persons||7-10 Persons||11-15 Persons|
|250 €||300 €||350 €||400 €|
- You will discover the island from North to South
- You will be exclusively accompanied all along by your private driver in a comfortable private van
- You have the option of a private escort with you all along
- You will combine history insights with scenic views of Santorini
- We will pick you up and drop you off the closest to your hotel
- Option to personalize the tour by modifying, subtracting or adding locations to the initial recommended itinerary
- Private car with English – speaking personal driver
- A bottle of water per guest
- Lunch and refreshments
- Escort all along the tour (65 €)