WINE FLAVOR AND MEDIEVAL COUNTRYSIDE HALF-DAY TOUR
Disembark from your cruise ship at the Old Port of Fira (Capital town). Take a ride by cable car until the top of the town and meet your host in front of the cable car exit. Begin your guided tour with a walking-around through the beautiful capital.
Begin the 4/4.5-hour tour by heading to the highest peak of Santorini, the mountain of Prophet Elias (567 m), to take pictures of the astonishing and panoramic 360⁰-view of the whole island.
Walk around in Megalochori village and learn about the medieval historical insights that characterize it.
Enjoy 2 local wine tasting sessions in 2 of the multiple wineries of the island. First winery offering the breathtaking view of the Aegean Sea with the volcano and second winery sitting in front of the traditional and precious vineyards. Taste 3 wine varieties in each of them served with local snacks.
Head back to the capital Fira to say “Goodbye” and embark on the tender that will lead you back to your cruise ship after a half day of leisure!
|1-4 Persons||5-6 Persons||7-10 Persons||11-15 Persons|
|360 €||440 €||560 €||780 €|
GROUP RATES UPON REQUEST !!!
- You will sightsee, drink and snack during your short stop on Santorini
- 4/4.5 hours of sightseeing and 2 wine tasting sessions
- Private air-conditioned van
- Experienced local escorts
- Option to personalize the tour by modifying, subtracting or adding locations to the initial recommended itinerary
- Private car with English – speaking personal driver
- Private escort
- A bottle of water per guest
- Wine tasting fees
- Lunch and refreshments
- Cable car tickets (6 €/person/way)