SCENIC OIA, FIRA AND KAMARI LUNAR BLACK BEACH HALF-DAY TOUR
Disembark from your cruise ship at the Old Port of Fira (Capital town). Take a ride by cable car until the top of the town and meet your host in front of the cable car exit. Begin your guided tour with a walking-around through the beautiful capital.
Begin the 4/4.5-hour tour by heading to Oia village in the northern tip of Santorini for a scenic walking around through the tiny picturesque streets that lead to the cliffs where whitewashed cave houses are perched all over and offer a unique amazing view of the Caldera Lagoon and the famous volcano.
On your way back from Oia make a stop in Firostefani to take incredible pictures of the famous and most photographed Blue Dome on Santorini.
Enjoy a relaxing moment on the black beach of Kamari village and its lunar scenery by exploring on foot the beach or simply walking along the seafront.
Head back to the capital Fira to say “Goodbye” and embark on the tender that will lead you back to your cruise ship after a half-day full of beautiful scenic memories!
|1-4 Persons||5-6 Persons||7-10 Persons||11-15 Persons|
|300 €||340 €||400 €||500 €|
|Group Rates (Upon Request)|
|16-30 Persons||31-50 Persons|
|35 € Per Person||25 € Per Person|
- You will visit the picturesque northern part during your short stop on Santorini
- 4/4.5 hours of sightseeing and amazing pictures
- Private air-conditioned van
- Experienced local escorts
- Option to personalize the tour by modifying, subtracting or adding locations to the initial recommended itinerary
- Private car with English – speaking personal driver
- Private escort
- A bottle of water per guest
- Lunch and refreshments
- Cable car tickets (6 € / person / each way)
ENQUIRY & QUOTE FORM
Not sure about the details? Have questions to be answered? Contact us so we can assist you making the right choice.