SANTORINI ORGANIZED FULL DAY TOUR
Come along for a full – day organized and guided Tour (up to 50 participants per bus). We begin in Akrotiri for a visit of the ancient settlement and the excavations. We have a picturesque stop at Perivolos black beach to admire the volcanic sand. We take you to the medieval well – preserved beauty of Megalochori. A stop at Prophet Ilias mountain will give photography lovers a chance to enjoy a bird’s eye view of the island and take the most amazing pictures. Finally, for wine aficionados, wine – tasting session at Santo Wine Winery. You can choose to end your tour there, or catch up with the sensational sunset and amazing view in Oia village.
1 to 4 years old: free
5 to 12 years old: 50% discount.
- You will cover a 80% of the territory of this astonishing island.
- You will be followed all along by your guide .
- You will learn a lot of ancient and captivating history and will enrich your knowledge.
- We will pick you up and drop you off the closest to your hotel.
- English speaking guides
- Wine tasting entrance fees
- Transportations from / to your hotel
- Entrance fees to Akrotiri excavations (12 € / person)
- Meals not included.