PREHISTORICAL CIVILIZATION DISCOVERY AND WINE DELIGHTS FULL-DAY TOUR
Enjoy a 6/6.5-hour private tour of Santorini starting from your hotel.
Begin the tour with Akrotiri for the visit to the archeological site and the Minoan settlement called “Prehistoric Pompei” or “Lost Atlantis”.
Pay a visit to the mainland and the medieval village of Pyrgos. Climb up until the scenic top of the hill to see the ruins of the Venetian Castle and take amazing pictures of the entire island from a height.
Walk through the traditional and well – preserved village of Megalochori and learn so many historical insights while feeling like in the Middle Age.
Head to one of the oldest wineries of Santorini to enjoy the particular taste of local wines in front of the volcano view. Learn about the vineyards cultivation and wine – making process. Give yourself the unique opportunity to wine – taste while admiring the famous sunset and its sensational colors (sunset tour option).
At the end, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
|1-4 Persons||5-6 Persons||7-10 Persons||11-15 Persons|
|450 €||500 €||550 €||600 €|
- You will cover almost all the territory of this astonishing island
- You will be exclusively accompanied all along by your private driver in a comfortable private van
- You have the option of a private escort or guide with you all along
- You will learn a lot of ancient and captivating history and will enrich your knowledge
- We will pick you up and drop you off the closest to your hotel
- Option to personalize the tour by modifying, subtracting or adding locations to the initial recommended itinerary
- Private car with English – speaking personal driver
- A bottle of water per guest
- Guide through Akrotiri Archeological Site
- Lunch and refreshments
- Entrance fees to Akrotiri ancient settlement and excavations (12 € / person)
- Winery fees
- Escort all along the tour