We invite you to experience the joy of cooking Greek food as our special guest
A unique proposal of cooking classes, where guests are invited to take part in the preparation and tasting of a traditional Greek meal in a space that has been specially designed to offer a full gastronomic experience.
A social endeavor, bringing people together and uniting them in their love of creating good food. Our intention is to share knowledge and culture through food, inviting our guests to feel local and connect with our warm hospitality in our traditional home.
Our cooking lessons are informal and relaxed with a balance of professional and home-style culinary experience. Our chef will guide each guest into the preparation of every dish, not only as spectators but as cooks.
We offer two cooking classes per day:
- 11:00 to 15:00
- 17:00 to 21:00
- 16 guests for individual bookings
- 20 guests for private groups
The experience is not available for children under 10 years old.
Exceptions are considered for private groups.
The experience lasts 3,5 to 4 hours during which the guests will:
- Be welcomed by our host with mezedes/appetizers and local wine
- Be guided by our chef in the preparation of five traditional Greek dishes
- Enjoy on a beautiful terrace the meal that you have prepared
- Receive a specially designed menu with the recipes cooked
- The menu contemplates the preparation of five standard Greek dishes:
- Tomato Balls
- Greek Salad
- Shrimp Saganaki
Special menus are available in case of dietary restrictions and for private groups (if needed).
Changes to standard menu may apply due to availability of seasonal ingredients.
Classes are held in English. Spanish and Greek.
• Materials, supplies and cooking tools
• Welcome mezedes/appetizers
• Drinks: wine, soft drinks and water
• Complete meal after the cooking lesson
• Complimentary dessert and coffee
• Recipe Book
Transfers are not included but can be arranged for an extra cost