ARCHAEOLOGICAL AND HISTORICAL FULL–DAY TOUR
Disembark from your cruise ship at the Old Port of Fira (Capital town). Take a ride by cable car until the top of the town and meet your host in front of the cable car exit. Begin your guided tour with a walking-around through the beautiful capital.
Enjoy then a 6/6.5-hour private shore tour of Santorini starting in Akrotiri for the visit of the archeological site and the Minoan Bronze Age settlement so-called “Prehistoric Pompei” or “Lost Atlantis” (excavations).
Take amazing pictures of the famous Red Beach and admire the unique scenery and color.
Keep on with the journey by stopping in the medieval mainland and the picturesque village of Pyrgos with its Venetian Castle ruins.
Have lunch in a traditional restaurant or in a small typical greek tavern and taste local products while admiring the scenery of your choice.
Head to the most photographed and prestigious village of Oia where blue domes and narrow little streets will fascinate you and where cave houses excavated in the cliffs represent the unique architecture style.
Head back to the capital Fira to say “Goodbye” and embark on the tender that will lead you back to your cruise ship after a rich day full of history!
|1-4 Persons||5-6 Persons||7-10 Persons||11-15 Persons|
|500 €||550 €||600 €||650 €|
|Group Rates (Upon Request)|
|16-30 Persons||31-50 Persons|
|45 € Per Person||25 € Per Person|
- You will make the best out of your short stop on Santorini
- 6/6.5 hours of sensational sightseeing
- Private air-conditioned van
- Experienced local escorts
- Option to personalize the tour by modifying, subtracting or adding locations to the initial recommended itinerary
- Private car with English – speaking personal driver
- Private escort all along and guide through Akrotiri Archaeological Site
- A bottle of water per guest
- Lunch and refreshments
- Entrance fees to Akrotiri ancient settlement and excavations (12 € / person)
- Cable car tickets (6 € / person / each way)